Essential cookies are designed to:
- Remember what you add to the cart
- Remember your consultation process
- Remember your account details
- Ensure that your connection is secure
- Ensure that the website is shown consistently
- Support via chat
- Improve the performance of the website by reducing the number of loads of the pages you visit
- Improve the user experience
- Allow you to share and enjoy on social networks
- Send information to other websites to personalize the advertising shown.
Cookies are used to improve the service provided to you, such as:
- Enable the use of some services such as payment, which would not be possible without cookies
- Allow a service to recognize your device so you don't have to constantly provide the same data
- Acknowledge that you have already provided a username and password when connected to the customer area so that you do not have to do so each time you browse a page
- Count how many people are using a service, thus ensuring that usage is fast
- Analyze data that allows us to know how you use the services so that we can improve them
If you want to delete the cookies that are already on your computer, consult the "Help" section of your internet browser.
You can also find out more information about cookies and how to manage them on the website http://www.aboutcookies.org (English) or consult the "Help" section of your internet browser.